Adding Social Sharing Buttons to your blog will increase your organic traffic. Also, Google search was given first priority to social sharing in their SEO. There are many social sites with high PR and have millions of traffic on their sites.
By default, you can share your content on social networks manually. This manually means going to each social site one by one and sharing your link. Now there is no need to go to every social site. Use the social sharing button widget on your blogger blog and try sharing it automatically. By adding these social sharing buttons to your blog you will also get shares from your visitors also.
This widget will be added to every of your blog posts. Now look out the below guide and add a social sharing widget to your blog.
How To Add Social Sharing Buttons Below Every Post
- Open your browser >> Visit AddThis website.
- Now scroll down and there you will many options >> In that select “Sharing Buttons“.
- Now add the social services which you want to display on your blog.
- Now, below you will get 2 pieces of code.
- Select the second one and copy that code >> And click on the Activate button.
- Now Log-in to your blogger dashboard >> select your blog >> navigate to the layout section.
- Now click on the Save button.
- Now move that widget below to the “Blogon Post” widget.
- Now save your layout arrangement.
That’s It! Try to get as many social shares on your blog and increase traffic and ranking on your blog. Now friends share this also and you can also use our below sharing tool. Hope you like the post “Add Social Sharing Buttons Below Every Post In Blogger”.