Everyone knows how important subscribers are for a blog, because after publishing a new post, they all get notifications and at least 20% of them come to the site to read your post. If you change the text subscription on the blog, you can get more attention from the user.
In WordPress Blog we add “Follow Comment” and “Follow Blog” option from JetPack Plugin’s Subscription service under the comments box in the post so that visitors can directly SUBSCRIBE to our blog and comment feed.
This includes “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.” and “Notify me of new posts by email.” Subscription is a text ad which is in English Language so not everyone can attract Urdu / Hindi readers.
If you are an Urdu blogger then I will suggest you for this. You must use this trick once. I believe you will benefit from it and more people will subscribe to your blog than before.
Actually blog and comment on Urdu / Hindi blog subscription is not very effective because if many users ignore English words without reading it then we can change it. The chances of getting more subscribers are increased. It would be better to change the language of the blog
How to Change JetPack Comment Subscription Text in Urdu / Hindi
SUBSCRIPTION To edit the text you need to open JetPack’s SUBSCRIPTION.PHP folder. You have two options. One is by going to Cpanel, and the other is by going to your blog’s dashboard. I’m talking about
# 1. Change Subscription Text Via cPanel.
- First, you go to the cPanel of your blog and log in and open the Wp-Content folder by clicking on Public_HTML
- Now select the JackPack plugin by selecting the Plugin Option
- Here you will see a folder named Subscription.php.
- Right click on it and click on Edit and press CTRL + F KEY button “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.” and “Notify me of new posts by email.” now you can change both.
# 2. Change Subscription Via WordPress Dashboard.
- First, you open the WordPress Blog Dashboard
- Now select the Plugin >> Editor option in the lift sidebar
- Now select the right side cap and select JackPack by WordPress.com in front of Select Plugin Edit
- Click on Select
- Now select the Subscription.php folder from all the links in the right side by pressing CTRL + F button.
- Open the folder and search for “notify me” subscription text and change it to your blog language.
- Finally, save the setting
From these two you will find these two codes in the Subscriptions.php folder. From these you can edit SUBSCRIPTION TEXT words.
$comment_sub_text = __( ‘Notify me of follow-up comments by email.’, ‘jetpack’ );
Line 630: $blog_sub_text = __( ‘Notify me of new posts by email.’, ‘jetpack’ );
This way you can change the text of Jet Pack’s Subscription Service in your WordPress blog. I know this will give you 100% benefit and more users will SUBSCRIBERS your blog. Also you can check in sidebar and footer widget. You can add a pack subscribe box.
Email marketing is the most important thing in blogging and if you don’t use email marketing then you are making the biggest mistake why 10000 visitors who love your site are more important than 1000 email subscribers.
Why don’t your readers get the truth about your new post while your subscribers will get notification after publishing your post and if not all of them then 20% then 50% will definitely come to read the content on your site.
So don’t ignore email marketing and use Feed Burner Service or any other service on your blog. If you can pay, I would advise you to use paid services like AWeber or Mailchimp.
I hope you find this article helpful, if you have any, give me 5 seconds to share it with other bloggers on social media.